Find Your Pride.
1. a feeling or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities that are widely admired.
2. the consciousness of one's own dignity.
3. a place that is the object or source of satisfaction.
4. the best state or condition of something; the prime.
5. a group of lions forming a social unit; a family of lions.
Take a stride into your future. We’re always happy to meet prospective students. See below the many ways you can learn about and get involved with Roselle Catholic High School, the place where you’ll find your pride.
NEXT OPEN HOUSE: January 27 at 1pm
Click here for details
We are delighted to help you in your journey to find your pride at Roselle Catholic. Discover yourself, achieve greatness, meet lifelong friends, find your home, become one with your high school experience.
Have any questions?
Please contact our Director of Admissions, Mishell Arizaga, at (908) 245-2350 x7900